To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc. (“EdgeCo”), and its subsidiaries are leading providers of technology-enabled retirement solutions for the small and mid-sized retirement plan market. EdgeCo is the ultimate parent company of Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc. (“MACG”), and First Mercantile Trust Company (“FMT”), of which American Trust Retirement (“ATR”) is a division.
We are looking for a talented and results-driven Transition Specialist to join our Transition Services team. Working under direct supervision, the Transition Specialist is responsible for working with our clients to convert plan participant data to the organization’s recordkeeping system and facilitate the accurate transfer of the plan’s assets. Associates in this role also assist in coordinating responses to day-to-day client service requests during the installation and conversion process, and they work closely with managers and staff throughout the defined contribution business.
- Build and transition participant accounts for new plans, including completion of participant demographic and investment information.
- Ensure availability of accurate and complete information prior to receiving plan assets.
- Coordinate receipt and reconciliation of plan assets, as well as allocation to participant accounts, through documented review/approval processes.
- Coordinate receipt, reconciliation, and upload of participant loan information, if applicable.
- Coordinate receipt and upload of historical participant information provided by prior recordkeeper.
- Conduct website training with clients for payroll submission process and other day-to-day tasks.
- Provide reports to key plan contacts for review/approval throughout the conversion process.
- Maintain plan information within internal reports/dependent systems for reporting purposes.
- Maintain open communication flow with plan sponsor, TPA, and advisor throughout conversion process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
- Ability to build and maintain meaningful work relationships
- Acute attention to detail
- Hands-on experience with retirement plan recordkeeping systems (e.g. Relius)
- 1-3 years’ experience with defined contribution plans and a high level of proficiency in Excel
- Client relationship management experience preferred
- QKA, QPA, CPC, ERPA or APA designations highly preferred
Compensation will consist of a base pay and bonus program. Benefit package includes health, dental, life, vision, paid time off and 401(k) match (after applicable waiting periods).
Contact: To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
Equal Opportunity Employment
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc., along with its subsidiaries Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc., and First Mercantile Trust Company, is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.