To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc. (“EdgeCo”), and its subsidiaries are leading providers of technology-enabled retirement solutions for the small and mid-sized retirement plan market. EdgeCo is the ultimate parent company of Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc. (“MACG”), and First Mercantile Trust Company (“FMT”), of which American Trust Retirement (“ATR”) is a division.
Working under indirect supervision, the Transition Services Supervisor is responsible for leading the Transition Services team to convert plan participant data to the organization’s recordkeeping system and facilitate the accurate transfer of the plan’s assets. This person will also assist in coordinating responses to escalated client concerns during the installation and conversion process. The Transition Services Supervisor will work closely with the team as well as our internal partners on problem solving, continuously improving efficiency and process, maintaining accurate departmental procedures and training needs, where applicable.
- Conducting performance reviews and holding bi-weekly individual meetings with staff, as well as motivating team members and creating strategies to boost productivity.
- Ensuring that employees adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Expertly handling any escalated calls with appropriate resolution.
- Demonstrating the ability to anticipate the needs of team, with a focus on building cooperation and cohesiveness to deliver a best-in-class client experience.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services offered to plan sponsors for their retirement plan needs.
- Adapting to changes in the market, industry or company policies and business conditions.
- Assisting the team in balancing effectiveness and efficiency to ensure that the overall department meets expected service levels.
- Working closely with the team to ensure adequate documentation of procedures and processes.
- Serving as a resource for the team to resolve issues and concerns regarding the transition process, and escalating to management when needed.
- Completing a thorough plan review to ensure plan setup is complete prior to receiving plan assets.
- Reporting to management on business trends, metrics, etc.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on experience with retirement plan recordkeeping systems (e.g., Relius)
- Client relationship management experience preferred
- QKA, QPA, CPC, ERPA or APA designations highly preferred
- Ability to proactively identify processes that need improvement in area(s) of efficiency and/or client experience
- Ability to lead and develop a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Ability to build and maintain meaningful work relationships
Compensation will consist of a base pay and bonus program. Benefit package includes health, dental, life, vision, paid time off and 401(k) match (after applicable waiting periods).
Contact: To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
Equal Opportunity Employment
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc., along with its subsidiaries Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc., and First Mercantile Trust Company, is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.