To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc. (“EdgeCo”), and its subsidiaries are leading providers of technology-enabled retirement solutions for the small and mid-sized retirement plan market. EdgeCo is the ultimate parent company of Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc. (“MACG”), and First Mercantile Trust Company (“FMT”), of which American Trust Retirement (“ATR”) is a division.
The Systems Admin Specialist (“Specialist”) supports the Retirement Operations team to ensure timely and accurate performance of tasks associated with systems and software of the Retirement department. In addition, the Specialist will develop entry level queries and reports, and they will run basic data analytics functions.
- Maintaining and monitoring critical jobs/tasks running in Relius administration system.
- Performing daily maintenance of retirement planning databases, including uploading and downloading files.
- Administering/monitoring trading links from the recordkeeping platform.
- Maintaining/monitoring file imports and exports of transaction records.
- Maintaining reports, using Crystal Reports software, to be used both internally and externally for the Retirement department.
- Printing allocation reports and participant statements.
- Monitoring Relius job queue, which includes dividends and daily web/vru transactions.
- Maintaining client reports and forms on web.
- Maintaining Relius transfer file programs.
- Serving as a backup to the Systems Admin Supervisor.
- Maintaining departmental files.
- Seeking workflow improvement opportunities and bringing suggestions to supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED
- College degree preferred
- Previous experience in retirement plan recordkeeping and/or administration is a plus
- Ability to work with the following software:
- FIS Relius, Crystal Reports, Internet Explorer (or other web browsing software), Access, Word and Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Active listening and interpersonal skills
Compensation will consist of a salary and quarterly bonus program. ATR’s benefit package includes health, dental, life, vision, paid vacation and personal time off, and 401(k) match (after applicable waiting periods).
Contact: To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
Equal Opportunity Employment
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc., along with its subsidiaries Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc., and First Mercantile Trust Company, is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.