To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc. (“EdgeCo”), and its subsidiaries are leading providers of technology-enabled retirement solutions for the small and mid-sized retirement plan market. EdgeCo is the ultimate parent company of Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc. (“MACG”), American Trust Company (“ATC”), and AT Retirement Services, LLC (“ATRS”).
The Supervisor of Client Services is responsible for leading the Account Manager Team in Memphis, Tennessee. The ideal candidate should have experience in the retirement plan services industry and knowledge of defined contribution retirement plans, laws, and regulations. Strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to problem solve effectively, are essential. This individual will be supportive and flexible in order to get the most from the team and will be a natural leader who is focused on inspiring employees to own their work and deliver better results.
Responsibilities of the Position involve the ability to perform the following:
- Guide the team to maintain relationships with Clients, Financial Advisors, and Partners by providing ongoing service through partnership with assigned Relationship Manager.
- Serve as a resource for plan operational matters and inquiries; delivery of ongoing plan communications and required notices; fielding telephone calls and bringing issues to resolution.
- Responsible for performing duties related to administration of retirement plans; interact with internal teams, Clients, and other third parties to facilitate the flow of information and obtain necessary information to ensure timely processing.
- Partner with Relationship Management Team in execution of value-added client review process.
- Identify client needs and opportunities for introduction of appropriate products and services; lead implementation of plan enhancements.
- Drive initiatives forward; work cross-functionally with applicable teams to deliver service excellence.
- Be a role model to foster a culture of collaboration, empowerment, and accountability across the team.
- Perform assigned project work as identified by the Managing Director of Client Services.
- Work with staff and senior management to identify opportunities and implement changes to improve operating processes, both for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Adhere to departmental and individual goals, as well as service initiatives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- College degree (in related field preferred) and/or commensurate experience in financial services.
- Five to seven years of experience in retirement plan services industry; three or more years of experience managing or supervising a team (preferred).
- Thorough understanding of qualified plans, including ERISA, the Internal Revenue Code, and relevant regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software; ability to learn new software and applications.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
Compensation will consist of base pay and bonus program. Company benefit package includes health, dental, life, vision, paid vacation and sick time off, and 401(k) match (after applicable waiting periods).
Contact: To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
Equal Opportunity Employment
EdgeCo Holdings, along with its subsidiaries Mid Atlantic Capital Group, American Trust Company, and AT Retirement Services, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.