To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc. (“EdgeCo”), and its subsidiaries are leading providers of technology-enabled retirement solutions for the small and mid-sized retirement plan market. EdgeCo is the ultimate parent company of Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc. (“MACG”), and First Mercantile Trust Company (“FMT”), of which American Trust Retirement (“ATR”) is a division.
The primary objective of the Regional Sales Director (RSD) is to facilitate the growth of retirement plan sales through intermediaries such as financial advisors, TPAs, RIAs and DC I/O firms. This is accomplished through a consultative sales process with an intermediary, to promote the American Trust Retirement platform offering along with cross-sell capabilities through Mid Atlantic Trust Company, with the ultimate goal of helping financial intermediaries create better retirement outcomes for plan participants and sponsors.
Two vacancies available.
- Applying strong, in-depth ERISA and plan design knowledge.
- Discussing industry trends with high-end DC focused financial intermediaries.
- Learning multiple platform/product solutions and assisting financial intermediaries with a “needs analysis” to ensure recommendation of appropriate solutions.
- Establishing and maintaining productive, working relationships with financial intermediaries, with the goal of earning their retirement plan business.
- Remaining current on industry, technical and product knowledge.
- Completing management reports, expense reports and other special tasks as needed.
- Effectively managing a territory and zone rotation of the assigned geographic sales coverage model.
- Maintaining a top 100 list of financial intermediaries to help develop territory practices/geographic rotation.
- Maintaining strong working relationships with DCIO firms in the region in order to promote our solutions to financial intermediaries.
- Leading and participating in presentations regarding offerings available through American Trust Retirement.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree required; bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in an administrative role.
- 3-5 years of experience in the retirement plan industry or wholesaling role in the retirement plan industry.
- Proven successful sales experience of full-service defined contribution recordkeeping and administrative services.
- Series 6 and 63 licenses (or the ability to obtain within one year of employment).
- Superior time management skills.
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, unsupervised environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently.
- 75% Travel required.
Compensation will consist of a base pay and bonus program. Benefit package includes health, dental, life, vision, paid time off and 401(k) match (after applicable waiting periods).
Contact: To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
Equal Opportunity Employment
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc., along with its subsidiaries Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc., and First Mercantile Trust Company, is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.