To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc. (“EdgeCo”), and its subsidiaries are leading providers of technology-enabled retirement solutions for the small and mid-sized retirement plan market. EdgeCo is the ultimate parent company of Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc. (“MACG”), and First Mercantile Trust Company (“FMT”), of which American Trust Retirement (“ATR”) is a division.
The primary objective of the Regional Sales Associate (RSA) for Retirement is to develop and maintain relationships with advisors and portfolios managers and supports the sales executives. The RSA will be a key player within Retirement’s New Business Department, carrying out responsibilities related to reviewing client census information for accuracy, advanced proposal generation, marketing tasks and supporting partner and advisor calls, inquiries and presentations.
- Using strong, in-depth ERISA and plan design knowledge.
- Leading discussion of industry trends with high-end DC focused financial intermediaries.
- Learning about multiple platform/product solutions to assist financial intermediaries in performing a “needs analysis” to recommend appropriate solutions.
- Establishing and maintaining productive working relationships with financial intermediaries with the goal of earning their retirement plan business.
- Remaining current on industry, technical and product knowledge.
- Completing management reports, expense reports and other special tasks as requested.
- Assisting Regional Sales Directors in effectively managing a territory and zone rotation of the assigned geographic sales coverage model.
- Maintaining strong working relationships with DCIO firms in the region to effectively promote our solutions to financial intermediaries.
- Supporting the Regional Sales Director in organizing finals presentations.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree required; bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an administrative role
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the retirement plan industry or wholesaling role in the retirement plan industry
- Proven successful sales experience with full-service defined contribution recordkeeping and administrative services
- Series 6 and 63 licenses (or the ability to obtain within one year of employment)
- Superior time management skills
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, unsupervised environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing
- Ability to work independently
- Overnight travel is required
Compensation will consist of a base pay and bonus program. Benefit package includes health, dental, life, vision, paid time off and 401(k) match (after applicable waiting periods).
Contact: To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
Equal Opportunity Employment
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc., along with its subsidiaries Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc., and First Mercantile Trust Company, is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.