To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc. (“EdgeCo”), and its subsidiaries are leading providers of technology-enabled retirement solutions for the small and mid-sized retirement plan market. EdgeCo is the ultimate parent company of Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc. (“MACG”), and First Mercantile Trust Company (“FMT”), of which American Trust Retirement (“ATR”) is a division.
The Plan Maintenance Supervisor would be responsible for organizing work groups, coaching employees, monitoring training needs and ensuring adherence to policies and procedures. The Supervisor must possess strong communication and leadership skills as well as the ability to resolve work-group issues effectively. The Supervisor will be people-centered, supportive and flexible in order to get the most out of their team. In addition, the Supervisor would be a natural leader who is focused on inspiring employees to own their work and deliver better results.
- Conducting performance reviews, motivating team members and creating strategies to boost productivity.
- Ensuring that employees adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Expertly handling any escalated issues with appropriate resolution.
- Utilizing excellent communication skills and anticipating employee and work-group needs, with a focus on building a cohesive team that delivers a best-in-class client experience.
- Being knowledgeable about the services we provide.
- Adapting to changes in the market, industry or company policies and business conditions.
- Assisting the team in balancing effectiveness and efficiency to ensure their department meets expected service levels.
- Gathering data for monthly, quarterly and annual metrics for reporting management.
- Working with staff and senior management to identify opportunities and implement changes to improve operating processes, both for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Being knowledgeable about recordkeeping and trust systems.
- Completing other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience in transaction processing, financial services or customer service organizations
- Previous experience in retirement plan recordkeeping and/or administration a plus
- Excellent written, verbal, active listening and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to learn proprietary applications
Dubuque, IA or Memphis, TN
Compensation will consist of a base pay and bonus program. Benefit package includes health, dental, life, vision, paid time off and 401(k) match (after applicable waiting periods).
Contact: To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
Equal Opportunity Employment
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc., along with its subsidiaries Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc., and First Mercantile Trust Company, is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.