To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc. (“EdgeCo”), and its subsidiaries are leading providers of technology-enabled retirement solutions for the small and mid-sized retirement plan market. EdgeCo is the ultimate parent company of Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc. (“MACG”), and American Trust Company (“ATC”).
The Plan Maintenance Specialist is responsible for processing plan-level transactions to include adjustments, fee class changes, fund changes, investment model changes, investment default changes, plan mergers and spinoffs, plan to plan transfers and contact changes within the recordkeeping system along with all related notices and disclosures regarding such changes.
- Process plan-level transactions as described above.
- Ensure accurate and complete information is available prior to executing adjustment transactions or plan level changes.
- Ensure notices and disclosures regarding plan-level changes are accurate and distributed timely.
- Maintain open communication flow with business partners across the organization.
- Adapt to changes in the market, industry or company policies and business conditions.
- Work with management to identify opportunities and implement changes to improve operating processes, both for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written, verbal, active listening and interpersonal skills required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. High level of proficiency with Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to learn proprietary applications.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in transaction processing, financial services, or customer service.
- 1-3 years’ experience with retirement plans.
Compensation will consist of a hourly wage and quarterly bonus program. American Trust’s benefit package includes health, dental, life, vision, paid vacation and personal time off, and 401(k) match (after applicable waiting periods).
Contact: To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
Equal Opportunity Employment
EdgeCo Holdings, along with its subsidiaries Mid Atlantic Capital Group and American Trust Company, is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.