To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc. (“EdgeCo”), and its subsidiaries are leading providers of technology-enabled retirement solutions for the small and mid-sized retirement plan market. EdgeCo is the ultimate parent company of Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc. (“MACG”), and First Mercantile Trust Company (“FMT”), of which American Trust Retirement (“ATR”) is a division.
The Plan Maintenance Specialist is responsible for processing plan-level transactions, which may include adjustments, fee class changes, fund changes, investment model changes, investment default changes, plan mergers and spinoffs, plan-to-plan transfers and contact changes within the recordkeeping system. The Specialist will process plan-level multiple account transactions such as corporate and forfeiture allocations, as well as adjustments or corrections for source/money type, coding, account number, negative units and other adjustments.
- Processing plan-level transactions as described above.
- Confirming availability of accurate and complete information prior to executing adjustment transactions or plan-level changes.
- Maintaining open communication with business partners across the organization.
- Adapting to changes in the market, industry, company policies and business conditions.
- Working with management to identify opportunities and implement changes to improve operating processes, both for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in transaction processing, financial services or customer service.
- 1-3 years’ experience with retirement plans.
- Excellent written, verbal, active listening and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Including high level of proficiency with Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to learn proprietary applications.
Dubuque, IA or Memphis, TN
Compensation will consist of a base salary and bonus program. Benefit package includes health, dental, life, vision, paid time off and 401(k) match (after applicable waiting periods).
Contact: To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
Equal Opportunity Employment
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc., along with its subsidiaries Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc., and First Mercantile Trust Company, is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.