To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc. (“EdgeCo”), and its subsidiaries are leading providers of technology-enabled retirement solutions for the small and mid-sized retirement plan market. EdgeCo is the ultimate parent company of Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc. (“MACG”), and First Mercantile Trust Company (“FMT”), of which American Trust Retirement (“ATR”) is a division.
We are seeking an energetic and motivated Participant Services Representative to join our Participant Services team. As a Participant Services Representative, you will be the voice of our firm, with the primary goal of providing high quality, accurate and time-sensitive service to our customers. Participant Services Representatives will be trained to answer questions about retirement plan solutions with emphasis on knowledge, problem solving and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Being an excellent communicator with demonstrated ability to anticipate the needs of the callers, build rapport with each customer, ask probing questions and understand how to create a best-in-class client experience to resolve customer requests on first contact.
- Educating customers about the services we provide for their retirement needs.
- Adapting to changes in the market, industry or company policies and business conditions.
- Balancing time effectively and efficiently to ensure the department meets expected service levels.
- Meeting the established goals and objectives of customer experience, first contact resolution, call quality and call handling time.
- Becoming an internal stakeholder in the future of our organization through making suggestions and participating in the process to continually improve the way we provide customer service.
- Efficiently navigating through systems/websites to improve times for responding to and resolving the service requests of customers while maintaining ownership and accountability until each request is complete, or within established turnaround times.
- High school diploma or GED
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer service, hospitality or retail sales, with a high degree of direct customer service
- Bilingual capabilities (Spanish) a plus
- Strong learning ability
- Excellent written, verbal, active listening and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills
- Prior experience working with qualified plans and/or financial industry experience preferred, but not required
Compensation will consist of a base pay and bonus program. Benefit package includes health, dental, life, vision, paid time off and 401(k) match (after applicable waiting periods).
Contact: To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
Equal Opportunity Employment
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc., along with its subsidiaries Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc., and First Mercantile Trust Company, is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.