To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc. (“EdgeCo”), and its subsidiaries are leading providers of technology-enabled retirement solutions for the small and mid-sized retirement plan market. EdgeCo is the ultimate parent company of Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc. (“MACG”), and First Mercantile Trust Company (“FMT”), of which American Trust Retirement (“ATR”) is a division.
The Participant Services Lead will support the team in their collective efforts to provide high quality, accurate and time-sensitive service to the team and our customers. Call Center Representatives will be trained to answer questions about retirement plan solutions with emphasis on knowledge, problem solving and adherence to policies and procedures. Thus, the Participant Services Lead will need to be well-versed in all policies and procedures and be available to assist with any escalations as they occur.
- Excellent communication, demonstrating the ability to anticipate the needs of the callers, build rapport with each customer, ask probing questions and understand how to create a best-in-class client experience to resolve customer requests on first contact.
- Educating team members and customers about the services we provide for retirement needs.
- Adapting to changes in the market, industry or company policies and business conditions, and helping the team to prepare for/adapt to such changes.
- Balancing time effectively and efficiently to ensure that the department meets expected service levels.
- Identifying areas that need improvement and escalating those ideas to the relevant supervisor.
- Meeting the established goals and objectives of customer experience, first contact resolution, call quality and call handling time.
- Becoming an internal stakeholder in the future of our organization through making suggestions and participating in the process to continually improve the way we provide customer service.
- Efficiently navigating through systems/websites, to improve times for response to and resolution of service requests from the team and/or customers while maintaining ownership and accountability until each request is complete, or within established turnaround times.
- High school diploma or GED
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer service, hospitality or retail sales, with a high degree of direct customer service
- Prior experience working with qualified plans and/or financial industry experience is preferred, but not required
- Strong learning skills
- Excellent written, verbal, active listening and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills
- Bilingual capabilities (Spanish) a plus
Compensation will consist of a base pay and bonus program. Benefit package includes health, dental, life, vision, paid time off and 401(k) match (after applicable waiting periods).
Contact: To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
Equal Opportunity Employment
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc., along with its subsidiaries Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc., and First Mercantile Trust Company, is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.