To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc. (“EdgeCo”), and its subsidiaries are leading providers of technology-enabled retirement solutions for the small and mid-sized retirement plan market. EdgeCo is the ultimate parent company of Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc. (“MACG”), and First Mercantile Trust Company (“FMT”), of which American Trust Retirement (“ATR”) is a division.
A Participant Maintenance Specialist is responsible for reviewing, interpreting and processing client requests to update participant records. Duties include managing timing expectations for all tasks as well as ensuring proper communication and consistency in follow-up procedures with internal clients.
- Processing participant-related forms according to retirement plan requirements.
- Maintaining and updating client information within multiple systems.
- Analyzing forms and/or files along with plan parameters.
- Managing proper timing to complete processing tasks while also adhering to follow-up procedures with internal clients.
- Sending out paperwork and/or letters as requested.
- Maintaining extensive focus on accuracy, given the potential for financial impact.
- Managing the return mail for the department.
- Scanning and indexing paperwork into imaging system.
- Other departmental duties as needed and assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 1-year of experience in a financial services processing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Results oriented.
Compensation will consist of a base salary and bonus program. ATR’s benefit package includes health, dental, life, vision, paid vacation and personal time off, and 401(k) match (after applicable waiting periods).
Contact: To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
Equal Opportunity Employment
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc., along with its subsidiaries Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc., and First Mercantile Trust Company, is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.