Welcome to the second episode of the Retirement Advisor Podcast from American Trust Retirement, hosted by Micah DiSalvo, Chief Revenue Officer of American Trust Retirement.
The retirement plan industry is constantly changing, and this time in history is no different. So this month, as the emergence of this new normal in our industry becomes, well, normal, we welcome Rebecca Hourihan of 401(k) Marketing, Jason C. Roberts of the Pension Resource Institute, and Paul Grutzner of Gallagher and we focus on:
- Creative marketing ideas leveraging technology
- What tools, technology and resources are Advisors having success with to drive more efficiency in their small market retirement plan business
- What is important for Advisors to think about when considering selling or partnering on their business
- What the next generation of retirement plan Advisors should focus on as they build their practice
- And it wouldn’t be a retirement industry podcast without a bit of time focused on all of the changing regulations, so we spend some time on the most important aspects that Advisors need to be aware of right now.
Our Guests this month on Episode 2 of the Retirement Advisor Podcast:
Rebecca Hourihan, AIF, PPC
Founder and CMO
401(k) Marketing, LLC
Jason C. Roberts
Chief Executive Officer
Pension Resource Institute, LLC
Sr. Area Vice President
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.