To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc. (“EdgeCo”), and its subsidiaries are leading providers of technology-enabled retirement solutions for the small and mid-sized retirement plan market. EdgeCo is the ultimate parent company of Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc. (“MACG”), and First Mercantile Trust Company (“FMT”), of which American Trust Retirement (“ATR”) is a division.
This position is a hands-on technical role, responsible for working with a team supporting, implementing and maintaining the organization’s IT infrastructure and applications.
- Serve as the first point of contact for users/customers seeking technical assistance through the help desk system, addressing user tickets regarding hardware, software, peripherals and networking
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are functional
- Support creating technical documentation and manuals
- Assist in IT infrastructure installation, maintenance and support of hardware, including managing all desktop support activities, email support and administration of telecom systems.
- Ensure implementation and support are consistent with regulatory compliance, policies and procedures.
- Respond to alerts from various monitoring applications, providing a layered network security
- Support peers on other projects and tasks while balancing regular duties
- Record and respond to technical incidents and requests using the service desk ticketing system while adhering to performance goals
- Assume other responsibilities such as planning, equipment staging, etc., as change occurs
- Implement and support existing and new applications and technologies entering the infrastructure
- Provide prompt and courteous customer support to end users and troubleshooting activities (e.g., unlocking accounts, service desk ticket and queue monitoring, direct person-to-person troubleshooting, etc.)
- Support third party vendor applications, including installation, user setup and user support.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of hardware and software standards for workstations, wireless technology, file & print services, etc.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of “best practice” standards as well as departmental policies and procedures.
- Determine, recommend and implement hardware and software upgrades for business applications, desktop, laptop, etc.
- 3-5 years of related work experience in desktop support
- Proven work experience as a Desktop Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Mac OS environments
- Working knowledge of office automation products and computer peripherals, like printers and scanners
- Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions
- Excellent problem solving and multitasking skills
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Associates in Computer Science, relevant field, completion of appropriate technical course or equivalent work experience
Compensation will consist of a base salary and bonus program. ATR’s benefit package includes health, dental, life, vision, paid vacation and personal time off, and 401(k) match (after applicable waiting periods).
Contact: To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
Equal Opportunity Employment
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc., along with its subsidiaries Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc., and First Mercantile Trust Company, is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.