To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc. (“EdgeCo”), and its subsidiaries are leading providers of technology-enabled retirement solutions for the small and mid-sized retirement plan market. EdgeCo is the ultimate parent company of Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc. (“MACG”), and First Mercantile Trust Company (“FMT”), of which American Trust Retirement (“ATR”) is a division.
A Contribution Specialist is responsible for reviewing, interpreting and processing requests for clients, including requests concerning numerous types of contributions. The selected candidate would be responsible for managing timing expectations for all transactions as well as managing proper communication and follow-up procedures with internal clients.
- Relying on operational data processing to meet daily goals and objectives.
- Analyzing data and/or files along with 401(k) plan parameters to ensure proper processing of client and participant data.
- Maintaining attention to detail, given the potential for financial impact.
- Handling standard or routine tasks requiring judgement and discretion.
- Managing proper timing of processing tasks while also adhering to follow-up procedures with internal clients.
- Being responsive to internal service and research requests.
- Assisting other team members on request.
- High School diploma.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a financial services processing environment
- Strong desire for continuous learning.
- Results oriented.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Prior experience working with 401(k)s and/or services in the financial industry.
Memphis, TN and Dubuque, IA
Compensation will consist of a base pay and bonus program. Benefit package includes health, dental, life, vision, paid time off and 401(k) match (after applicable waiting periods).
Contact: To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
Equal Opportunity Employment
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc., along with its subsidiaries Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc., and First Mercantile Trust Company, is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.