To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc. (“EdgeCo”), and its subsidiaries are leading providers of technology-enabled retirement solutions for the small and mid-sized retirement plan market. EdgeCo is the ultimate parent company of Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc. (“MACG”), and American Trust Company (“AMT”).
The Benefit Specialist is responsible for processing transactions, to include termination distributions, in-service, hardships, loans, required minimum distributions, correctives and fees. The successful candidate may also work with outside vendors to process participant transactions relating to distributions.
- Processing participant-related transactions according to retirement plan requirements.
- Monitoring outstanding distributions for all plans to ensure accurate timing of distributions.
- Analyzing retirement plan documents and correspondence for vesting, outside investment and payout requirements, which may include but are not limited to those regarding timing and availability.
- Reviewing participant distribution transactions to confirm they were processed correctly.
- Working with management to identify opportunities and implement changes to improve operating processes, both for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Scanning and indexing paperwork into imaging system.
- Completing other departmental duties as needed and assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in transaction processing, financial services or customer service.
- Excellent written, verbal, active listening and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
Compensation will consist of a base pay and bonus program. Benefit package includes health, dental, life, vision, paid time off and 401(k) match (after applicable waiting periods).
Contact: To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
Equal Opportunity Employment
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc., along with its subsidiaries Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc., and First Mercantile Trust Company, is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.