To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc. (“EdgeCo”), and its subsidiaries are leading providers of technology-enabled retirement solutions for the small and mid-sized retirement plan market. EdgeCo is the ultimate parent company of Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc. (“MACG”), American Trust Company (“ATC”), and AT Retirement Services, LLC (“ATRS”).
The Benefit Processing Supervisor is responsible for leading the operations team in Dubuque, Iowa. The ideal candidate should have experience organizing work groups, coaching employees, monitoring training needs, and ensuring adherence to policies and procedures. Strong communication and leadership skills as well as the ability to resolve work-group issues effectively, are essential. The successful individual will be people-centered, supportive and flexible in order to get the most from his/her team. This individual would be a natural leader who is focused on inspiring employees to own their work and deliver better results.
Responsibilities of the Position involve the ability to perform the following:
- Conduct performance reviews, motivate team members and create strategies to boost productivity
- Ensure employees adhere to company policies and procedures
- Expertly handle any escalated issues with appropriate resolution
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrates the ability to anticipate the needs of the team, with a focus on building a cohesive team that delivers a best-in-class client experience
- Knowledgeable about the services we provide
- Adapt to changes in the market, industry or company policies and business conditions
- Assist the team in balancing time effectiveness and efficiency to ensure department meets expected service levels.
- Gather data for monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics for reporting management
- Work with staff and senior management to identify opportunities and implement changes to improve operating processes, both for effectiveness and efficiency
- Knowledgeable about systems/websites used by the team
- High School diploma or GED
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience in transaction processing, financial services, or customer service
- Previous experience in retirement plan recordkeeping and/or administration is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal, active listening and interpersonal skills required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to learn proprietary applications
Compensation will consist of base pay and bonus program. Company benefit package includes health, dental, life, vision, paid vacation and sick time off, and 401(k) match (after applicable waiting periods).
Contact: To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
Equal Opportunity Employment
EdgeCo Holdings, along with its subsidiaries Mid Atlantic Capital Group, American Trust Company, and AT Retirement Services, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.