American Trust Retirement has been recognized nationally for excellence in the Defined Contribution (DC) Survey by PLANSPONSOR® magazine, a leading authority on retirement issues and benefits programs, since 2008. Each year, the magazine conducts a survey recognizing the top retirement plan providers in the nation based on the quality of participant and plan sponsor services. Defined contribution providers are rated in the various market categories they serve, and
benchmark information is collected for plan sponsors to
gauge their plans against their peers.
- Ranked second in the “less than $5 million” market in net recommendation score at 87.1%
- Received a total of 30 PLANSPONSOR Best in Class Awards in the "less than $5 million" and "$5 million to $25 million" markets
- Ranked in the top three in combined awards for plans with $25 million or less in plan assets
- Received 200 PLANSPONSOR Best in Class awards since 2008
A Best in Class Provider!
PLANSPONSOR Best in Class Awards are based on the average rating received in each of 23 service attributes, with the three highest-scoring providers earning Best in Class Awards and those providers with an average score above the asset group’s benchmark score. Here’s how we ranked:
Out of 18 providers in the less than “$5 million market,” we ranked:
- Third in Education
- Fifth in Technology
- Fifth in Plan Administration
- Fifth in Account/Client Service Teams
- Eighth in Fees and Investments
Third in Plan Administration
- Fourth in Technology
- Fourth in Education
- Fifth in Fees and Investments
- Ninth in Account/Client Service Teams
Complete survey results can be found online at www.plansponsor.com or published in the November 2015 issues of PLANSPONSOR magazine.
1 *Net Recommendation Score in the “less than $5 million market.” Net Recommendation Score represents the percentage of respondents "very likely to recommend" the provider (i .e., to give it a score of 9 or 10 on a 10-point scale) minus the percentage of scores of 6 or below (i. e., "neutrals" and those "likely to recommend against").